ST. CHRISTOPHER BOOSTERS | To The Hoop
Introduce your child to a love for basketball through St. Christopher’s To The Hoop instructional youth basketball leauge. To The Hoop is a non-competitive leaugue that builds baseline basketball skills and fundamentals, while encouraging fun and friendship through the sport.
COST: $15 / participant
WHO: Boys and Girls currently in grades KG – 3rd grade
PARISH: St. Christopher & St. John parish communities
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: (Friday) February 5, 2021 (closes at midnight)
TEAM EVALUATIONS: (Saturday) February 6, 2021
- KG – 1st Grade (Girls) @ 9:30am-10am
- KG – 1st Grade (Boys) @ 10:15am-10:45am
- 2nd – 3rd Grade (Girls) @ 11am-11:30am
- 2nd – 3rd Grade (Boys) @ 11:45am-12:15pm
The purpose of the evaluations are to balance the teams so that children are able to more confidently grow in their skill level and abilities.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted day of and 15 minutes prior to the evaluation period.
TENTATIVE GAME DATES: (Saturdays) February 13, 20, 27 & March 13, 20, 27
- Schedules will have 15 minute gaps between games to allow proper social distancing when coming/leaving the gym and for proper sanitizing of the gym and balls.
Any questions about the program itself, please reach out to Program Directors:Bob Grimberg (937-667-6951), Jon Duren (937-689-5529), or Rick Zink (937-898-9053)Any online registration questions, please contact St. Chris Boosters Director:Alex Gonter-Dray (937) 573-7470 email@example.com