2 Peter 3:18
For additional information, please contact Andrea Parker.
Bible Study Series for Winter 2018:
The Gospel of Mark—The First Eight Chapters
- Tuesday evenings from 7:00-8:30PM on Jan. 9, 16, 23, 30 and Feb. 6
- Repeated on Wednesday mornings from 9:15-10:45AM on Jan. 10, 17, 24, 31 and Feb. 7
Contact Joan Dunn at 937-898-3542 ext. 107 for more information
Try a New Year’s Resolution: Pray the Examen Daily
www.formed.org, is a digital gateway to Catholic content, teachers and presenters, accessible anywhere at any time on most smartphones, tablets and computers, for catechetical training, study groups or personal growth.
Programs Currently Included:
- Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage, which gets to the heart of Marriage Preparation and Enrichment
- YDisciple videos and materials for small group discipleship for teens.
- Symbolon: The Catholic Faith Explained, led by renowned author & speaker Dr. Edward Sri, and other dynamic presenters beautifully filmed around the world
- Lectio: Peter - Cornerstone of Catholicism, a perfect small-group encounter as Dr. Tim Gray examines the life of St. Peter through Scripture, history, Church tradition and art.
- 33 Days to Morning Glory, bringing spiritual renewal and Marian devotion under the guidance of Fr. Michael Gaitley
- Catholicism—series featuring Bishop Robert Barron
- Plus—unlimited downloads of the accompanying leader and participant guides
- An extended selection of Lighthouse Catholic Media Audio presentations and E-Books from Ignatius Press
- And more to come!
These courses are FREE to St. Christopher and St. John parishioners. The courses can be used as a basis for private individual study, family study time, or group study/discussions. To register for your personal FORMED account go to: www.formed.org, scroll down and enter our parish code: 3TZNF6. Then click on Submit Code. You can then register with your own personal usercode and password and have access to the FORMED programs under the St. John license.
Make the Most of Lent this year
Lenten Calendars:Like an Advent Calendar for Lent, these links can help you live out Lent in new and creative ways.