“Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, faith and purity.”
1 Timothy 4:12
Director of Youth Ministry: Elise Wahle Sas, 937.898.3542 ext. 105
St. Christopher Youth Ministry invites young people in grades 7-12 to be actively involved in the life of the parish, especially in the areas of liturgy, faith formation, service and community building. Youth Ministry offers the chance to grow in love for Christ and share Christ’s service to others. Young people create friendships, develop leadership skills and nurture the value of striving to follow Jesus’ example.
Any youth or parent wanting more information about Youth Ministry should please email Elise at firstname.lastname@example.org. Adult volunteers are welcome!
Archdiocese of Cincinnati Release and Medical Power of Attorney form: Archdiocese of Cincinnati Release and Medical Form 2016-2017
Youth Ministry at a glance:
- Encouraged participation by youth in the Liturgical Ministries
- Religious Education for all parish youth in Jr. High (7th and 8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) including group service projects. Click link for 2016-2017 YM Calendar
- Preparation and reception of the Sacrament of Confirmation for youth in the 10th grade or older.
- Participation in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Jr. High Youth Rallies
- High School Overnight Retreat each winter
- Participation in the High School National Catholic Youth Conference
- High School Volunteer Fair
- High School week long Summer Mission Trip
- Jr. High Summer of Service
- Jr. High and High School Ski Trip
- Host the parish Pancake Breakfast
- Sponsor the community wide 5K Run/Walk for the Youth
- High School Graduating Seniors Recognition Mass and Dinner