“Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young but be an example for the believers in your speech, your conduct, your love, faith, and purity.”
1 Timothy 4:12
St. Christopher Youth Ministry
ST. CHRIS YM EVENTS:
- ENCOUNTER | Freshmen – Senior | Once per school semester
- AMPFEST | Current 8th – HS Senior | September
- MARIA STEIN Overnight Retreat | Freshmen – Senior | March
- NCYC (National Catholic Youth Conference) | Freshmen – Senior | November
- STEUBENVILLE Youth Conference | Current 8th – Senior | July
- YNIA (Young Neighbors in Action) MISSION | Current Freshmen – Senior | June
- BELIZE MISSION TRIP | Current Seniors – Adults | June
- AWAKE | Jr. High 6-8th | Fall and Spring
- SUNDAY-FUNDAY | Jr. High 7-8th | One Sunday a month (school year)
- SOS (Summer of Service) | Jr. High 7-8th | 3 Wed. in June & 3 Wed. in July
- SKI TRIP | 7th Grade – HS Senior | January (MLK, Jr. Monday)
- SENIOR GRADUATION DINNER | HS Seniors | May
HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH SUPPORTED EVENTS:
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST | YNIA/BELIZE | January (Open House)
- LENTEN FISH FRY | YNIA | February – April
- 2 MILE RUN/WALK | YNIA | August
Youth Ministry at a glance:
St. Christopher Youth Ministry invites young people in grades 7-12 to be actively involved in the life of the parish, especially in the areas of liturgy, faith formation, service and community building. Youth Ministry offers the chance to grow in love for Christ and share Christ’s service to others. Young people create friendships, develop leadership skills and nurture the value of striving to follow Jesus’ example.
Any youth or parent wanting more information about Youth Ministry should please email Elena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult volunteers are welcome!